Designing Through Computers and Nature
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join our team as we use computers and nature to design and create both virtual and real world projects.
- Instructor: Nancy Boymer and Eileen Vaughn
- Some explorations will include learning from computer applications such as Lego WeDoRobotics.
- We’ll design BristleBots using small motors and batteries to make them move.
- We’ll use the Makey Makey to design audio and visual projects that respond through circuitry.
- Other explorations will take us outdoors where we will collect materials from the surrounding habitat and design games and sculptures.
- Our activities are varied so that they will take us both inside and outside during the day.